Is this port schedule correct??

knbcruisers

I was just checking port schedules for our April cruise using cruisett. It looks like our ship the Crown Princess is the only ship there on Monday 4/18! Can this be possible? Has anyone else been to GC when they were the only ship docked?? It's a bonus for sure if it is....since there will be 6 ships in Cozumel when we get there on Wednesday. The port load that day is 15,703 people.......crazy!

I was there once before myself, and that time the Crown was the only ship in port. Ironic that it'll be true again.

Looks that way :). You can also double check on the Port Authority webs site as well. Just hope you don't end up in port on 4/19....:eek:

Interestingly, on the 19th they have the Carnival Valor arriving at both 7am and 9am. So it's not quite as bad as it looks initially that day, but it still looks pretty ugly.

I was just checking port schedules for our April cruise using cruisett. It looks like our ship the Crown Princess is the only ship there on Monday 4/18! Can this be possible? Has anyone else been to GC when they were the only ship docked?? It's a bonus for sure if it is....since there will be 6 ships in Cozumel when we get there on Wednesday. The port load that day is 15,703 people.......crazy!

I just checked the site I use and you are the only ship in port that day. We are the only ship in port in March when we go too, I was glad to see that!

Archived