Pics of Fascination Balcony?

starly94

I just booked my first balcony cabin on Fascination for April. Yay!

I have searched and can't find pics of these balconies or the rooms. If anyone has any they want to share, I'd appreciate. Thanks in advance!:D

I would put in the cabin # in the search .... its the same as a OV cabin, but it had a balcony hung on the outside of the ship. Any fantasy class balcony cabin should be the same, 4 ships have them.

All cabins, inside, OV and balconys are 185 s.f. inside.

They are a bit smaller than the balcony rooms on Conquest and Spirit class ships. The balcony itself is the same size but the room is smaller. The hallway is a bit more narrow and there's no sofa. We had a chair, two nightstands, and the bed and that was all that fit depth wise. The bathroom actually has a bigger shower than the newer ships, but no vanity to put stuff on - just some shelves above a pedestal type sink. It was still a perfectly good room, though.

I only had one room pic of some towel animals so it doesn't really show the room.

I just booked my first balcony cabin on Fascination for April. Yay!

I have searched and can't find pics of these balconies or the rooms. If anyone has any they want to share, I'd appreciate. Thanks in advance!:D

Here is a link to an excellent review another poster did on Sensation. It has a lot of pictures, including their balcony stateroom. Since Sensation and Fascination are sister ships, their rooms will be identical.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1073090&highlight=sensation+balconies+photos

Archived