walmart family plan or t mobile ????

dirtracer27x

anyone,anyone.i cant be the only one with tmobile or walmarts new family plan by tmobile.

o yea if you dont know wamart came out with there own cell service thru tmobile.$45 unlimited voice and text with know contract,each additional line is $25.its a great deal,we have switched from att and have had it for over a week and love it,works great.but if your into the data stuff might not be for you as you do have to pay for internet

When you are on the ship and either out to sea or in a country other than the US (USVI counts as US for many carriers), you are using Cellular At Sea, which piggy bags onto your carriers bill. It is VERY expensive and will drain your wallet rather quickly. You might want to check with your individual carrier on how the charges will play out....but I have seen cell bills after a cruise well over $1000. Just be careful.

Even with an international plan-- if you do not need to use the cell phone when on the ship--turn it off.

Wait til you are on the port of call island and away from the ship.

If its left on--you can incur roaming charges--like when someone is claling and leaving a message.

does anyone know if walmart family plan or tmobile work on carnival.we sail on 1/16 and just switched service from att.not sure if our phones will work.any info would be great

Did you know some consider Carnival the Walmart of the seas? Maybe Walmart can get you a discount.

Here is a forum about Verizon Wireless some of the info will also help you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1332754

Cellular at sea dot com is the site for the company Carnival uses for Ship to Sea communications. Most large cellular providers have an account with them also. From what I have been told and what I have read on the site they do not charge you a roaming rate IF your provider has a roaming contract with them. This said it would only be what your provider charges for International rates. You will see for me with Verizon I will be charged about $17 for the week use, but costs for calls and texting, I have a data plan so that will cost me nothing extra, so Internet, email and stuff like that will cost me nothing extra.

I hope this info helps.:)

Did you know some consider Carnival the Walmart of the seas? Maybe Walmart can get you a discount.

Going on my first cruise on the 16th of this month on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore I am sure I will enjoy it, because I do shop at Walmart! lol:cool:

I am VIP on Carnival and it is our favorite cruiseline. However, we have crused several times on Holland American with great pleasure. We did not care for our NCL cruise (food was terrible). We also cruise on Celebrity and have an 11 day booked on March 21, 2011. We enjoy the variety of people on Carnival and overall entertainment. But, any cruise is wonderful. We are people who enjoy life and are easy to please. We don't sweat the small stuff as life is way too short and should it be our last day we don't want to spend it upset about some small stuff. But, to each their own on which line they enjoy. Holland is wonderful but more stuffy, mostly older cruisers. On each of our cruises most passengers were in bed by 9-10PM. But, we love Holland also.

Archived