Eclipse Eastern - Which night for Specialty Venue?

Classynfun1

Hi there! I hope someone that was recently on this cruise can help me! I wanted to plan on evening on my upcoming Eastern Eclipse cruise to try one of the specialty restaurants. I was on the Western Eclipse cruise in November, but don't know on the Eastern route which night would be best. I know Sunday is a sea day and a formal night, Monday is 2pm-10pm San Juan, Tuesday is St. Maarten, Wednesday is St.Kitts, Thursday is a sea day/formal night, Friday is sea day and last night. I'm thinking that Tuesday or Wednesday might be my best bets but I'm not sure if one night has a better menu in the MDR than the other. What do you think? Thanks!

Hi there! I hope someone that was recently on this cruise can help me! I wanted to plan on evening on my upcoming Eastern Eclipse cruise to try one of the specialty restaurants. I was on the Western Eclipse cruise in November, but don't know on the Eastern route which night would be best. I know Sunday is a sea day and a formal night, Monday is 2pm-10pm San Juan, Tuesday is St. Maarten, Wednesday is St.Kitts, Thursday is a sea day/formal night, Friday is sea day and last night. I'm thinking that Tuesday or Wednesday might be my best bets but I'm not sure if one night has a better menu in the MDR than the other. What do you think? Thanks!

My own personal opinion is that I like the first night. They don't seem as crowded and you get more personal attention...

Archived