Transportation from Port to LAX

BobT172

We are going into cruise withdrawal. It has been 3 months now.

So we are seriously considering the 15 day full transit of the canal on the Island Princess leaving Fort Lauderdale on 3/31 this year and arriving in Los Angeles on Thursday 4/14.

Looking at Southwest flights out of LAX at 1:45PM. I don't think timing is an issue but what is the best way to get to LAX? Has anyone done the Princess transfers before?? Haven't done it in a few years but the reverse route by taxi was about $50. There would be 4 adults.

We are on a Golden Princess Hawaii cruise departing 19 Jan and returning 02 Feb and have Supershuttle set up both ways. $75 to the port and $68 to LAX.

Youve used a taxi so you know it can be 'sporty' with 4 adults and luggage, and I'd think the cost would exceed supershuttle for a taxi van now.

Used their website and set it up. by the way, supershuttle also has a iPhone App that shows you your reservations, how to make them and shows you where your shuttle is that day coming to get you. Neat.

Denny

We are going into cruise withdrawal. It has been 3 months now.

So we are seriously considering the 15 day full transit of the canal on the Island Princess leaving Fort Lauderdale on 3/31 this year and arriving in Los Angeles on Thursday 4/14.

Looking at Southwest flights out of LAX at 1:45PM. I don't think timing is an issue but what is the best way to get to LAX? Has anyone done the Princess transfers before?? Haven't done it in a few years but the reverse route by taxi was about $50. There would be 4 adults.

We are on the Sapphire in two weeks out of San Pedro. Upon returning, we have a 12:30p flight out of LAX to San Jose to enjoy another 5 days of vacation in Monterey, CA. We are traveling with friends and booked a private van to take the 4 of us to LAX through ExecuCar (Supershuttle). Very reasonably priced and you won't have to wait for the van to get filled by others or have your arrival at LAX delayed due to having to drop off other passengers to other locations. We will be taken straight to LAX and only the 4 of us will be in the van. This would be my recommendation for you.

Dan

Archived