Tea time on the gem?

giddy2travel

Hi

I know I read on someones thread about them having afternoon tea on the Gem but I can't find it anywhere...

pleas help me I have 2 serious tea drinkers with me who would love this and I would too to be honest.

So does anyone of you know about this on the Gem? We leave tuesday..

thanks

Hi

I know I read on someones thread about them having afternoon tea on the Gem but I can't find it anywhere...

pleas help me I have 2 serious tea drinkers with me who would love this and I would too to be honest.

So does anyone of you know about this on the Gem? We leave tuesday..

thanks

I think what they are referring to as tea ( on any of the NCL ships I have been on) is the food the put out between 3 and 5ish. There are cookies, scones with jam and whipped cream and some little tea-type sandwiches. Probably not what one would consider a Proper Tea, but anything with jam and whipped cream suites me ;)

I think what they are referring to as tea ( on any of the NCL ships I have been on) is the food the put out between 3 and 5ish. There are cookies, scones with jam and whipped cream and some little tea-type sandwiches. Probably not what one would consider a Proper Tea, but anything with jam and whipped cream suites me ;)

sounds good! do you know where it is? Is it in the buffet area or at the back of it?

thanks

None of the ships have afternoon "tea" in the sense of what the British would call afternoon tea. They all have an afternoon snack of varying types, set up either in the buffet or the Great Outdoors on those ships that have one. The types of food available at the afternoon snack can vary from one ship to the other.

Archived