Sapphire Princess instead of Disney for MR?

aloisia

Hi,

This is a great board and really helped plan our trips on the Emerald & Sea Princess.

This time around, dad is turning 80 & we would like to treat him to the MR cruise + a few days in LA. I can have 2 balcony cabins on the Sapphire (end of April) for the price of 2 interior on DCL. Big difference!

Both sons are coming and youngest is 22 with special needs. I have taken him on Disney cruises in the past. Will there be any problem with his limited dining choices in the dining rooms? Chicken tenders and fries ...... every meal...:rolleyes:. I have found Disney to be somewhat more casual with evening dining which was great for us however Princess appeals more to the rest of the gang.

Do you think I will run into any problems in my requests? Would I just speak to the head waiter?

Thanks!!!

They have chicken fingers and french fries on the kids menu every lunch/evening - so you won't have problems with that.

If you have any special requests, just ask the head waiter the night before for it - they are very accomodating. Not sure about breakfast.... but I bet they would do it.

Archived