Speciality Restaurant Menus, Wine List, Bar and Martini Menu now uploaded

California Native

Hi Everyone....

I've just uploaded in a pdf format that is VERY EASY to read all of the Specialty Restaurants, Wine List, Martini, and Bar/Lounge Menu.

These were current as of November 15, 2010

Also, I should note that I saw local beer available from the various ports we visited that is not listed on the beer menu since it will change based on location and availability.

I want to remind the powers that be with Cruise Critic that our website is PERSONAL, non commercial. We are not paid to play, nor are we paid to provide info. This is our personal travel journal.

Here's the link for the menus.

http://ourpassportstamps.com/AzamaraClubCruisesMenus.html

If Safari users are having problems reading them, let me know and I will get them to you through email.

Enjoy!!!!

K.

Hi Everyone....

I've just uploaded in a pdf format that is VERY EASY to read all of the Specialty Restaurants, Wine List, Martini, and Bar/Lounge Menu.

These were current as of November 15, 2010

Also, I should note that I saw local beer available from the various ports we visited that is not listed on the beer menu since it will change based on location and availability.

I want to remind the powers that be with Cruise Critic that our website is PERSONAL, non commercial. We are not paid to play, nor are we paid to provide info. This is our personal travel journal.

Here's the link for the menus.

If Safari users are having problems reading them, let me know and I will get them to you through email.

Enjoy!!!!

K.

Good grief! I just had dinner, and now you've made me hungry again. ;) Thanks for all your work.

Thanks so much for taking time to post these menus. The promotion on AZ 2011 Caribbean/West Indes cruises includes cocktails, not including premium brands of course. Just wonder if anyone knows if the martini menu would fall under the category "cocktails on us."

Thank you so much. We've been really keen to see these.

David

I know, I know!

Lots of Learining for this..

The whole process took about 3 hours, as I had never scanned for a pdf and then I had never uploaded a pdf onto our website before..

and then of course I tried to make it look somewhat nice with a few pictures...

It looks simple, but I'm one of the few people in the SFO Bay Area who is not a tech guru!!!!

I'm in the process of doing the Complimentary Wine Menu, Spa, Laundry, Le Club Voyage, Internet/Cell Phone info...

just need to switch gears for a bit and stop sitting since pain levels are jacking up..

I promise in the next couple of days they will be available for all of you to see (but hopefully sooner than later)!!!!

Also, for the MAC/Safari users..I did have them checked out for you..utilizing a laptop and iphone. Reports were all positive. (a big thank you to the CruiseCritic members that answered my Facebook plea for assistance on that)

K.

Any chance for room service menus?:D

I think I took pictures of those...BUT I'm not at the picture stage...

I have lots of pictures of AZ...

but wanted to get the menus out because some of the natives have been a bit restless!!!! ;) :D

next stage is the other collateral..

but I need to take a break from sitting for awhile.

question- How did you download the menus to your kindle?

Just save the PDF files onto your computer hard drive, attach your Kindle to your PC via the USB port and then copy from your computer to the document folder on your Kindle. I think it was the latest software update for the Kindle which enabled pdf files to be read.

It makes it useful for carrying your eDocs with you on your cruise as well.

Sue

Thank you very much for all your hard work and patience - we are sailing on the 1/19/11 Sea of Cortez Cruise on the Journey.

I, too, would like to send my thanks. It is so useful.

Golfer3--see you on the Journey in less then 2 weeks!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I just uploaded the rest of the menus I have.

I wanted to point out a few things...

Complimentary Wine...this menu is a guideline. It can and will be adapted depending your cruise destinations

Smoothie Bar Menu..if there is something on the breakfast buffet that is not on the Smoothie Bar Menu and you want it in your smoothie..no problem.

You are the creator of your concotion!

In Room Dining..this menu was taken with a camera since it is part of the book in your cabin provided by AZ. While other menus and collateral was given to me, I'm not one to swipe something. So, this particular file is a bit large and slow to load...but it will load!!!!

Here's the link

Other info is coming soon, such as Spa, Internet, Laundry, Le Club Voyage, B2B info...etc etc.

Buon Viaggio

K.

Hi Everyone

I have uploaded more of the general info and price lists that I gathered while onboard the Journey Oct 22-Nov 15, 2010

Just a few notes...

Spa Services and Lists..this is a 5 page file..it will load, just be patient.The last page was the port special that we had offered. It will give you an idea of what you could be offered on your sailing

Internet and Cell Phone Info..this is also a 5 page file...it will load, just be patient.

I recommend minimizing your window, do other stuff for about 1 minute and then come back to it.

All uploads have been checked with IE, Mozilla and Safari (mac and iphone) for clarity!

This page on our website..will also be where I load our AZ photos and my report of the ship..which will be similar to the one I did on the Pacific Princess (Alaska Sailing) which is under the Karen's Cruise Corner section.

I will use this thread to update you when PHOTOS of onboard AZ are uploaded. If you follow us on facebook I will announce it over there too.

And....

Just a friendly reminder to the powers at CruiseCritic..

We are not a commercial website.

This is personal travel journal. We are not paid to play, we are not paid to provide info.

We have a passion for travel, we have appreciated the assistance we have received as we have travelled throughout the backroads of the world and this is our way of giving back, while also keeping our friends and family updated on our adventures!

Here's the link!

http://ourpassportstamps.com/AzamaraClubCruisesInfo.html

It says the thread is moved, but doesn't say where

Hi Nancy !

FYI, the previous threads were merged into this thread, as all of the links go to the same place - Where2next's webpage. If you click on any of the previous threads, they will take you to this thread. I hope this helps.

Archived