Adults only area?

igo2travel

Just came back from a Carnival cruise this Christmas and the highlight of the only sea day was the adults only area. Does NCL, and specifically the Spirit have an area like that?

The Spirit has NO Adults only area!

The NCL EPIC has a whole area called H2O, with pool, jacuzzies, bar, snack restaurant on the aft dedicated to adults, then as well a FREESTYLE DECK for clothing optional tanning. For Suite Guests as well Posh Beach Club.

The Jewel Class ships have only a small FREESTYLE DECK area!

Dawn, Spirit, Star have nothing like that!

Just came back from a Carnival cruise this Christmas and the highlight of the only sea day was the adults only area. Does NCL, and specifically the Spirit have an area like that?

Adults area? Are you referring to "naturalist" area? Our first cruise was a Carnival in the early 90s, and sitting there reading my book, sipping my drink and pretty soon, the naturalist to include the crew started to show up and showed skin. Only time I've seen that on a cruise ship.

Adults area? Are you referring to "naturalist" area? Our first cruise was a Carnival in the early 90s, and sitting there reading my book, sipping my drink and pretty soon, the naturalist to include the crew started to show up and showed skin. Only time I've seen that on a cruise ship.

LOL! No, they likely mean the Serenity Deck. The Paradise had a clothing optional deck several years ago but I think Carnival did away with that. ;)

(Video)

Archived