The new Crown & A regulations

tgjr

Yeah, I liked the Shrek cat too....but WOW...nice new Avatar, and beautiful picture!. Nice to put a face with the name of the person that has helped so many of us so many times! :)

Thanks Island Lady :)

One of these days we will meet for coffee in Cocoa beach, ok?

Me too, or at least a huge jump (for me anyway) from Platinum to Diamond!! ;) :D Back from my 10 night on 1/24.

Then...fire away! :D

I'm not the only one sweating pins and needles!!!

My logical thought process would be anyone who is one point away from a category and has a booked and PD for cruise in the next 90 days should get grandfathered also....

BUT Adam G didn't ask my opinion :eek:

I'm not the only one sweating pins and needles!!!

My logical thought process would be anyone who is one point away from a category and has a booked and PD for cruise in the next 90 days should get grandfathered also....

BUT Adam G didn't ask my opinion :eek:

Sooo.....you are a mind reader!! :D I like your style!! :D :D :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the date really does slip or there is a period of time before the change goes into effect.

Thanks and Hi Sherri! :)

Actually I talked to the C&A rep on the Monarch this last weekend. He winked at me and told me "don't worry....you will be Diamond"! :)

Really looking forward to my first time on the Jewel and our 10 night to Panama.....Diamond, Platinum, Emerald....(whichever) as we will still have a great time! :D

Thanks and Hi Sherri! :)

Actually I talked to the C&A rep on the Monarch this last weekend. He winked at me and told me "don't worry....you will be Diamond"! :)

Really looking forward to my first time on the Jewel and our 10 night to Panama.....Diamond, Platinum, Emerald....(whichever) as we will still have a great time! :D

That statement and wink sounds good. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

We sailed on Jewel in 2006 on an 8 night. Beautiful ship. Good thing you are doing the 10 day now as they will not be offering it next winter unless things change. Jewel will be doing 4 and 5 nights out of Tampa as Radiance moves to Australia.

That statement and wink sounds good. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

We sailed on Jewel in 2006 on an 8 night. Beautiful ship. Good thing you are doing the 10 day now as they will not be offering it next winter unless things change. Jewel will be doing 4 and 5 nights out of Tampa as Radiance moves to Australia.

Thanks Sherri :)

Yes, I have heard nothing but great reviews about the Jewel. Wow...my first 10 night AND my first time on the Jewel. I was thinking about how nice it might be to drive over to Tampa for one of those 4/5 nights also, though I love our local ships, it might be nice to try that too.

Thanks Sherri :)

Yes, I have heard nothing but great reviews about the Jewel. Wow...my first 10 night AND my first time on the Jewel. I was thinking about how nice it might be to drive over to Tampa for one of those 4/5 nights also, though I love our local ships, it might be nice to try that too.

Pat -- I hope you have a great cruise!!!

We will probably do one of the 4 or 5 nights out of Tampa -- it is an easy drive for us and I have a brother in Sarasota.

Pat -- I hope you have a great cruise!!!

We will probably do one of the 4 or 5 nights out of Tampa -- it is an easy drive for us and I have a brother in Sarasota.

Thanks Sherri! :)

I still have not fully packed...got clothes sorted...but now that I am looking at them and the size of my one big suitcase and the 2 smaller ones....yikes....THAT won't fit!! :eek:

Either need to buy another suitcase, or the more obvious solution...leave some of my overpacked clothes home.

Since I am leaving very early tomorrow morning...guess the new suitcase is out of the question. :( ;)

Thanks Sherri! :)

I still have not fully packed...got clothes sorted...but now that I am looking at them and the size of my one big suitcase and the 2 smaller ones....yikes....THAT won't fit!! :eek:

Either need to buy another suitcase, or the more obvious solution...leave some of my overpacked clothes home.

Since I am leaving very early tomorrow morning...guess the new suitcase is out of the question. :( ;)

Please give us a report about the trip when you get home.

Please give us a report about the trip when you get home.

Thanks, I will! :)

BTW, 2 hours ago I just booked a 5 night on February 28 on the Radiance out of Tampa.

Will be my first official cruise as a shiney new Diamond!! :D :D

Could not resist once I noticed that cabin #9256 was available. :eek: ;)

Why don't you drive over to visit your brother and jump on board!! :)

Thanks, I will! :)

BTW, 2 hours ago I just booked a 5 night on February 28 on the Radiance out of Tampa.

Will be my first official cruise as a shiney new Diamond!! :D :D

Could not resist once I noticed that cabin #9256 was available. :eek: ;)

Why don't you drive over to visit your brother and jump on board!! :)

Would love to join you but we are on Freedom from Feb. 13-20 and don't think I can take another cruise so soon jobwise. 9256 sounds like a good cabin -- what are it's strengths etc?

Would love to join you but we are on Freedom from Feb. 13-20 and don't think I can take another cruise so soon jobwise. 9256 sounds like a good cabin -- what are it's strengths etc?

Of course the Radiance, being the sister ship to the Jewel, has those nice aft cabins.

One of the CC members I am meeting in a few hours during embarkation has that cabin on the Jewel which is just below the famed #1100 JS. It is a regular balcony cabin, but has a corner wrap balcony on the 9th deck. She swears by it, so I will see her's and of course the one I will be in end of next month.

Enjoy your trip on the Freedom!! :)

Of course the Radiance, being the sister ship to the Jewel, has those nice aft cabins.

One of the CC members I am meeting in a few hours during embarkation has that cabin on the Jewel which is just below the famed #1100 JS. It is a regular balcony cabin, but has a corner wrap balcony on the 9th deck. She swears by it, so I will see her's and of course the one I will be in end of next month.

Enjoy your trip on the Freedom!! :)

That sounds like a great cabin.

Archived