Photo Book

paulanddarnell

Just off the Emerald. I purchased enough photos for this deal, but I did not get a code. Does anyone know if they will email me one or did I blow it?

This is for the "free" photo book where you get 20 pages to add your pictures on for only $9.95 shipping. I know I will add more and am hoping I can still get it.

Just off the Emerald. I purchased enough photos for this deal, but I did not get a code. Does anyone know if they will email me one or did I blow it?

This is for the "free" photo book where you get 20 pages to add your pictures on for only $9.95 shipping. I know I will add more and am hoping I can still get it.

paulanddarnell,

Check your email, they should be emailing your code. That is if you gave your email address to the Princess photographer when you qualified for the Panraven promotion.

Maybe you should register at the Panraven website and write to customer service with your ship and sailing date, hopefully they'll have something on record.

I hope you are able to work this out, I just received my book from our Golden Hawaii cruise and it's wonderful. It's such a great way to re-live this adventure.

Good luck - let us know how this works out for you.

We've done several cruise books including our recent cruise for the $9.95 shipping cost.

You said that you purchased the required # of photos but did you pay for the shipping onboard & just forget to get the confirmation form? If so, Panraven should be able to get your confirmation #.

If you didn't purchase it & pay the shipping onboard it would probably be a problem. The onboard photo shop confirms your photo purchases to qualify. However if this wasn't done, I doubt if Panraven would know how many photos you purchased to qualify for the free promo. :(

Either way, hope you'll get your cruise book! :)

Thanks Astro Flyer!

I didn't pay for the shipping on board, so I figured it would be a problem. We purchased 3 photos the second or third day. That is when we were told about the book. Then, on the 2nd to last day, everything was rushed and busy. The cashier didn't mention the book, and I didn't think of it.

I did contact Panraven. They are looking into what they can do for me. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. I do like the cutting and pasting of regular scrapbooking, but I thought the example looked pretty cool.

I'll post whatever happens with Panraven.

Thanks Astro Flyer!

I didn't pay for the shipping on board, so I figured it would be a problem. We purchased 3 photos the second or third day. That is when we were told about the book. Then, on the 2nd to last day, everything was rushed and busy. The cashier didn't mention the book, and I didn't think of it.

I did contact Panraven. They are looking into what they can do for me. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. I do like the cutting and pasting of regular scrapbooking, but I thought the example looked pretty cool.

I'll post whatever happens with Panraven.

I hope you get your book but reading another thread about the books has us upset. The other 2 books were 100 pages & just as we were completing it we read it's now only 38 pages. Nothing was said about the big reduction when we purchased onboard nor does Panraven until you're ready to finalize your order. It changes each cruise & there's nothing in writing which is a poor way to do business.

If you're interested, here's the link to the recent posts on this subject:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1299314

We did purchase and pay shiping on board the Caribbean last December-we did receive the confirmation number on board and an email as well-its 38 pages-did it on line and will recieve it within 7-10 days-I did not think $9.95 was bad for a 38 page hardbound book.

Archived