Muts

nhcpl57

Movies Under The Stars. On many of the Princess ships, there is a large screen on the open deck. They show movies, sporting events, etc on it. Originally it was just in the evening, but I think it is all day now.

Oops:o. OP posted this question twice and I didn't see your reply.

Movies Under The Stars. On many of the Princess ships, there is a large screen on the open deck. They show movies, sporting events, etc on it. Originally it was just in the evening, but I think it is all day now.

They do show movies, concerts and sporting events all day now, but they only bring out the MUTS lounge cushions and popcorn for the evening movies. It really is a very relaxing way to spend an evening. During the day, it's much more rowdy with the pool full and the crowd milling about on deck. At night, everyone is snuggled up under the blankets they provide and quietly watching a good show.

MUTS is an annoying thing during the daytime (wonder why they call it Movies Under the Stars when its also Movies Under the Sun). There is nothing as nice as trying to quietly enjoy a book at the pool while some movie sound is blasting us our of our seat. And then there are those wonderful silent movies they show (like the skydivers) which seem to have been the same ever since they invented MUTS.

Hank

If one tried to play their television in their stateroom at that volume there would be someone at your door from staff or security. Ridiculous volume.

I wonder how long it will be before they install the big screen in the dining room?

Archived