Check those rates !!!

planb

Becca - If your 9A does not show on booking engine site, it means that category is 'sold out'. If a category ABOVE the 9A drops below the 9A price and you're booked ES...believe you can then consider 'upgrading'... But do keep checking.... as prices drop and people move around... sometimes a 'sold out' category becomes available again....

I had seen where someone said they got the reduction through past guest status. I called my PVP, and she told me that since we are in the penalty period (we cruise 2/26) and have paid in full, we don't qualify. She said if she went to a supervisor, they may give us a comparable room on a higher deck, but we had already gotten free upgrades to Verandah, and have all kind of stuff being sent to the room, and Chef's Table Reservations, so I said nevermind. I don't need to live in the stratosphere!!! LOL

So anyway, she said if I would want the difference, it would have to be before final payment.

Of course, ES doesn't have to follow that plan!

Thank you, thank you!!! I just checked my sail date of April 10th on the Valor and got a $380.00 refund. That was a senior rate with a Aft corner wrap. I am checking my prices most days but some how missed this one. Thanks again!!

Do you have to submit the form while the rate is in effect? For instance, if there was a price drop over the weekend, and it's gone back up, is it too late to submit the form?

I wondered this too. Our price dropped last week, and I snagged my OBC for it, but now it's gone back up. I made screen prints of the lower rates because I'd heard to do that. But what if I hadn't done that?

What happens if you pay final payment, and the price drops?

If you have early saver, they give you OBC for the price difference.

Also, for those who said that they saw an earlier price and then it went up. I would submit a form advising them of the date the price dropped. On my upcoming cruise I submitted a price protection form, but for some reason, I didn't get the response email that you get back saying that it has been submitted. Well, I waited the weekend to see if maybe the system was just slow or something before submitting it again on Monday. It wasn't a problem and I got approved.

What happens if you pay final payment, and the price drops?

With Early Saver booking you can get price drops up to two business days before departure. With the other bookings (Past Guest, 55+, Resident, Military), you can only get price drops up to the Final Payment Deadline for your cruise. ken

Archived