Luggage tags - how long before they arrive?

Delbie

We're in London Ontario, and received our tags within 10 days after requesting them. The Christmas holiday may have slowed up the mail, but I'd expect you to receive them any day. Even if they go astray, you can make yours out at the Pier. The baggage handlers will assist you. Enjoy your cruise!

Sorry, I'm new to Celebrity. Do you have to request your luggage tags be mailed to you, or can you just print them off on the computer? What about just picking up luggage tags at the port?

Thanks

The "request luggage tag" link will appear on your My Celebrity, My Reservations page, and also on the page where you input your "Online Checkin" www.celebritycruises.com/onlinecheckin. It doesn't appear until after final payment, usually about 45 days prior to cruise date. Check often, as some posters say the link disappears quickly.

You can print out what appears on 'Online Checkin' page, but you'll have to plasticize or use cardboard to stiffen. You can also request the tags from the porters at the pier.

Hope this helps.

Can't say for Canada but in I received my tags in the US less than a week after I requested them online.

Don't worry if you don't receive them before you depart; you can easily get tags from the porter when you turn over your bags.

Archived