Cost of Qsine, $30 or $35??

familyofrobot

I could have sworn that the cost of Qsine was $30 but now I'm going to make a reservation and its suddenly $35. Am I just remembering wrong or did this change?

It had been $30. In a thread a couple days ago someone mentioned that it had been raised to $35; I was hoping that was not true, but I guess it is true.

I found Qsine to be an interesting concept, but I found it to be a one time experience. Went with a group of 12 and were seated at the large middle table. The large vase in the center, made by one of the glass blowers at the hot glass show, made it impossible to see those on the other side. Servers (Guides) said that it could not be moved. They kept bringing out small plates of varieties of foods from around the world. Some were tasty to me, others boring. Loved the lamb chops, the "Kobe" sliders disappointing. The presentations were artful. Wonderful service in a nice venue. Probably best to try it and draw your own conclusions.

I found Qsine to be an interesting concept, but I found it to be a one time experience. Went with a group of 12 and were seated at the large middle table. The large vase in the center, made by one of the glass blowers at the hot glass show, made it impossible to see those on the other side. Servers (Guides) said that it could not be moved. They kept bringing out small plates of varieties of foods from around the world. Some were tasty to me, others boring. Loved the lamb chops, the "Kobe" sliders disappointing. The presentations were artful. Wonderful service in a nice venue. Probably best to try it and draw your own conclusions.

Totally agree... fun, interesting and definitely an experience! BUT... I will instead try Tuscan & Murano on my next S-class cruise.

Archived