Help me accessorize!

janalovesandy

We cruise in a few weeks, and I have my dresses picked out but I'm clueless about accessories! Please give me tips on how to accessorize these dresses, and makeup and hair tips would be appreciated as well.

This dress has sort of a vintage feel to it and I was thinking maybe red lips and a red hair flower would be cool, but I'm not sure about jewelry

5DA6F917.jpg

Rickis_general_apparel_5995ed2ty304k60186_210502_01.jpg

5892489_image.jpg

Mine is actually a very dark blue (midnight blue)

0-1739_A_ooll1.jpg

This isn't the exact dress I have, but mine is similar with spaghetti straps and no sequins on the top

Rickis_general_apparel_7005ed14099k11a3_41001_01.jpg

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

1.I'd throw a red bracelet and maybe shoes with a dab of red, too....don't know about the flower....if you do, no necklace!!!! A "forties" hairdo would be cute, but not necessary!

2. Simple jewelry...neutral shoe....metallic or buff...no special hairdo...that's a casual dress.

3. would work fine for formal night...glam it up will sparkley jewelry, and hot, sexy shoes! Hair down and swingin', if your hair is long enough...sexy!

4. Another "casual" look...silver and blue are great together

5. Similar accessories to#3....maybe hair in an "updo" for that one.

# 1-I'd go with the red flower and bracelet and even shoes. Its a halter, so maybe a necklace isn't needed.

#2-Simply silver jewelry and shoes would work or something to match the teal in the dress. Like this:

0900631b8167353cMtif.jpg

#3-With the flowers on the shoulder Idk about a necklace, but maybe something with rhinestones, maybe with the pink color in it?

This is red, but get the idea, maybe too much for this dress though:

0900631b816eb1d8Mtif.jpg

0900631b81742f36MTIF.jpg

#4-Its a Jackie-O kind of dress and if you want classic, just go with some pearls. Maybe you want Nautical with the Navy though, you could go with something gold.

0900631b817e609aMtif.jpg

#5-You could got with red asscr. here too or go all black for a def. classic look.

0900631b816eb1daMtif.jpg

Just my thoughts. Jewelry is really personal, believe it or not, so go with your gut always. People's styles are just too different.

I love your dresses and I love the red with the #1 dress, but not everything in red. I actually like your idea of red shoes and a red flower in your hair, but stop at the jewelry and wear something a little less showy. Overdoing accessories can make a great dress look cheap.

A great pair of black shoes for all the other dresses, great earrings/rings, perhaps a few bracelets and you're good to go. I don't think I'd do necklaces with any of these dresses.

You have great taste.

Great choices. Love your clothes!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red lips and red hair flower idea. Pearls would be great for jewelry.

Black or white sandals would look nice. Do you have some blue topaz earrings/necklace? That would be lovely. If you have medium/long hair I think a flirty ponytail would be cute.

I'd wear brown heels if you have them. If not, a nude color heel would work. Or a strappy bronze heel. If you have medium/long hair I'd wear it up with this dress. Some vintage type earrings would be nice with this dress. I'd do a costume ring. No necklace.

Gorgeous! Looks like a rhinestone pin at the waist? I'd wear something similar on my ears and wrist. Black shoes would work or blue to match.

Black heels or punch it up with some sexy red heels. You could go pearls (earrings/necklace) or dangly black onyx like earrings.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived