Got pictures of the Disney Dream? Why not post them here.

Friscorays

Thanks for all the pics. You have to hand it to Disney there is not a ship out there that can hold a candle to what Disney has built. Spectacular doesn't even come close to describing the beauty of this ship. Only Disney could build a ship like this & get it correct.

Thanks for all these wonderful pictures. I am currently in the process of booking a cruise on the Disney Dream. I am torn between the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom and the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. Any input on these? There will be two adults and two children (ages 8 and 3). I thought the huge window with the window seat would be a great idea for the kids! (not sure how much time would be spent on a verandah on this particular cruise) If anyone has stayed in the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, your commnets and pictures would be greatly appreciated! For those who had a verandah with children, did you spend a lot of time out there on it?

Thanks for all these wonderful pictures. I am currently in the process of booking a cruise on the Disney Dream. I am torn between the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom and the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. Any input on these? There will be two adults and two children (ages 8 and 3). I thought the huge window with the window seat would be a great idea for the kids! (not sure how much time would be spent on a verandah on this particular cruise) If anyone has stayed in the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, your commnets and pictures would be greatly appreciated! For those who had a verandah with children, did you spend a lot of time out there on it?

hi tripster... our very first cruise was an oceanview and we had a great time...then when we did the balcony, we loved it and would never go back to an oceanview.... it is real nice to go out and have coffee while the kids are still sleeping.... my SIL and BIL loved it since one of their kids were sick and stuck in the room for 2 days and at least they got to enjoy the balcony till their son was better, so that was a plus...:D

Archived