Beach or pool chair question

JIMDSB2

The posts on this topic seem to range the spectrum, so, just to be sure:

1. To get an available beach chair at either Jacks Shack or Margaritaville, or, a pool chair at Margaritaville requires only a purchase of a drink for each of us,

2. Or is there a 'chair' or 'umbrella' fee attached,

3. Or if we can catch a couple of chairs at either, are they free??

Hi,

The pool chairs at Margaritaville were free when we were there last May, but I have seen responses that the purchase of a drink/food are required. It does get very crowded, so I don't I don't know if anyone actually goes around and checks.

The beach chairs on the beach in front of Margaritaville are free.

Beach chairs can be rented at Jack's Shack for $5.00 (set up fee) and I saw on another thread where umbrellas are $10.00. Jack's Shack is a lot less crowded, drinks are very good (strong) and not as expensive as they are at Margaritaville.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

The pool chairs at Margaritaville were free when we were there last May, but I have seen responses that the purchase of a drink/food are required. It does get very crowded, so I don't I don't know if anyone actually goes around and checks.

The beach chairs on the beach in front of Margaritaville are free.

Beach chairs can be rented at Jack's Shack for $5.00 (set up fee) and I saw on another thread where umbrellas are $10.00. Jack's Shack is a lot less crowded, drinks are very good (strong) and not as expensive as they are at Margaritaville.

Hope this helps.

At Jack's Shack...is the fee per chair or just for overall for the set up? Same thing for umbrellas?

Thank you :)

Hi,

That's a good question, I'm not sure if it's just per chair/umbrella or set up fee for chairs/umbrellas. When we were there last May we sat up on the deck at the bar area for a couple of hours. The seating at the tables there there is free & also shaded with umbrellas and trees. The information I got about the $5.00 charge was from this thread (attached link below) that I was reading before we went, but I haven't seen it specified if it's $5.00 per chair (I was assuming it was). This is the link to that thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1152212

Hopefully Islandnurse will see this thread and be able to give you a definite answer. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

Archived