Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

I'm a member of slatedroid :eek:

It's for my Android 7" hand held apad. ;) which has several e books on,

All about the Island Escape :p just to keep this on topic to save us being sunk again :rolleyes:

I must do a search for all these books on IE.:rolleyes:

I got a 7" Scroll with HDMI to TV which works well. 2.1 Android, I'm quite pleased that I can get the wi-fi on it as the router is upstairs and the common complaint of these tablets is that you have to be on top of the router.:)

Jan

Still 3 weeks before the Island Escape leaves dry dock, wonder how much has been done to the internals? Engines need shaking down for a week before any Passengers board.

Will it be called the "Thomson Escape" or keep it's name "Island Escape" will it still have the same crew as before, are they kept on hold until the good ship is sailing again.

Just a thought :D

That was absolutely brilliant :D

3 starters, 2 main meals and a few drinks for afters

Might have to call a sickie :p

Greedy little piggie.:D:D

Is it your birthday?

Jan

Thought better of it (sickie) to much work on, as there is only 2 of us that can do our type of work at the power plant and my colleague has retired and staying on for another year as he can't be replaced?

Not a Birthday..just a night out, I'm a Leo? you should have guessed :p

Still 3 weeks before the Island Escape leaves dry dock, wonder how much has been done to the internals? Engines need shaking down for a week before any Passengers board.

Will it be called the "Thomson Escape" or keep it's name "Island Escape" will it still have the same crew as before, are they kept on hold until the good ship is sailing again.

Just a thought :D

heard a rumour that it's going to be called the RR escape and have a little piggy on the funnel;)

heard a rumour that it's going to be called the RR escape and have a little piggy on the funnel;)

Lol, I just choked on my coffee when I read the bit about the little piggy.:D:D

It was only when I got in bed last night that I realised I mis-spelled piggy. Def. going senile.:D:D

You could make him a moleskin jacket. No! no! I was only kidding!! Don't do it.:eek:

Jan

Lol, I just choked on my coffee when I read the bit about the little piggy.:D:D

It was only when I got in bed last night that I realised I mis-spelled piggy. Def. going senile.:D:D

You could make him a moleskin jacket. No! no! I was only kidding!! Don't do it.:eek:

Jan

The moles are safe i now feed them three times a day,i do a nature trail for children round the hills at weekend must be the biggest mole hills in the world.(the kids sometimes complain about the £10 charge)

The moles are safe i now feed them three times a day,i do a nature trail for children round the hills at weekend must be the biggest mole hills in the world.(the kids sometimes complain about the £10 charge)

£10 isn't nearly enough!! Squeeze 'em 'til the pips squeak, kids are loaded these days.:D:D You could set up a model railway weaving in and out of the mole hills, the possibilities are endless.:D:D

Jan

£10 isn't nearly enough!! Squeeze 'em 'til the pips squeak, kids are loaded these days.:D:D You could set up a model railway weaving in and out of the mole hills, the possibilities are endless.:D:D

Jan

done that but the kids nicked the train,good idea on raising the admission price though.

So Sorry you are going through a rough time.. chin up ...no not that one :D

Ooh!! For once I'm lost for words.:eek::eek: But not for long, lol.

31st January one parathyroid gland, removal of. Check out hyperparathyroidism on google. It's exhausting even saying it. Only in for one night and not even that if I have anything to do with it.

Forget that, any news on the IE? You would think Thomson would give out a bit more info on what's been done.:):)

Just ordered 1 sdhc 8gb card for the tablet, finally, 1 laptop fan and one headphone splitter so we can have 2 sets of headphones on the tablet if we use it on holiday. Can't beat a bit of retail therapy after a bad day.

Jan

Archived