Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

I've had a really bad day.:eek::eek: I've been at the hospital for pre-op tests, the camera looking at my vocal chords was definitely the worse one.:(

Exhausted.

Jan

Hi Jan. Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope the op. goes well & makes a difference for you. Kind regards. Mo. :)

Hi Jan. Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope the op. goes well & makes a difference for you. Kind regards. Mo.

Thanks Mo, appreciate that.:):)

I got this list from the hospital telling me to take 2 pairs of pyjamas and 2 pairs of slippers.:eek: I'm only going in for 1 night, are they mad?:D:D

Freezing here this morning but the sun is out at last, better than that horrible dark, grey and muddy weather. I need a holiday, I think I'm suffering from deprivation of sunlight, lol.:D

Jan

Thanks Mo, appreciate that.:):)

I got this list from the hospital telling me to take 2 pairs of pyjamas and 2 pairs of slippers. I'm only going in for 1 night, are they mad?

Freezing here this morning but the sun is out at last, better than that horrible dark, grey and muddy weather. I need a holiday, I think I'm suffering from deprivation of sunlight, lol.

Jan

Hi Jan.

Sorry to hear you're off for an op next week. Seems a bit overkill on the jammies and slippers for such a short stay and the fact that they will probably give your their latest designer gear.:eek:

Warm sunshine on calm waters sounds just what you need when you come home.:)

Jan

Lol, I'll definitely get the gown with the slit up the back where you have to walk about holding it to the side. Please god don't let it be a mixed ward.:eek::eek:

I tapped in cruises by the IE for the end of Feb and put London airports by mistake. Can't believe how much cheaper they are from there, I don't know why as I believe it is around 300 miles to south Cornwall from there and the same from here so they can't claim it's because it's further from here to the Canaries, say.:confused: Or am I missing something?

Jan

You lot are richer oopp north :p

Really? Show me where they are? Mmm!! who is it that's been booking cruises left right and centre? Let me think, oh yes!! it's YOU!:D:D:p Money bags, you've been raiding your Piggy Bank again, oink, oink!:D:D

I've never hear anyone say 'oopp'. It's your funny pink ears, lol.

Jan

I wonder if they will have Strongbow on the Island escape AI this summer.... on that note :D

Bender this week-end :eek:

Tonight meeting up with some lads as we have worked 30 days on the trot 1 and not being able to drink as we get breathalyzed on the gates at work in the mornings, and tomorrow the lads and lasses are going out for a few drinks and a carvery :D.

And on Sunday it's Sunday Lunch at the Club :D

I see you're falling off the wagon then, ;). I'm having a glass or 2 of red tonight, keeping in at the moment as I'm paranoid about getting the flu and having to cancel.

Time to start a new thread tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend.:):)

Jan

The wagon's wheels have truly fallen off :D

Does it hurt?:eek::eek: A lie down in a darkened room with a couple of painkillers should help.;)

Laptop fan arrived this morning. That was quick!! Finally, a nice, quiet fan and cool laptop processor.:):)

Jan

just looking at royal c cruises two guys doing live reports from the allure of the seas (trainman2)have a look at the food mixtures this guy eats.

the other is radio on the oasis of the seas

OMG!! That is horrible!! Couldn't he fit a bit more bacon on that plate.:eek: Gannet!! It looks like the same bowl of soup at every meal as well, lol. Why is he taking pictures of his dinner? He's supposed to be on holiday isn't he? Weird world.

The Oasis of the Seas is a big ship isn't it? All those pools!!:eek: but is there ever any point in paying extra for a balcony? I've never yet seen anyone on them. I think pools are a bit of a waste of space as well as very few people are brave enough to get in the freezing cold water, but that's just me. They look nice though.:D

Jan

Bit of a problem really food never stays on the plate long enough for me to take a picture

Why would you anyway? lol.:D:D If you did you would end up as one of the tales of the IE.:eek::eek: Strange man takes photo of his dinner!!:D

Jan

Only when it comes back up again with the rough seas :D

Much, too much, information!!:eek::eek:

Back to the pilates and yoga, ouch! stiff muscles!!:eek: Not done any for 4 weeks, I need to get back in shape for next week.

Jan

Archived