Beer

phlebsup

Good selection of international and domestic brands.

While I agree they have a selection of brews. I think 'good' is subjective to who drinks beer I personally think it is a bad selection for me:D

BTW I too am waiting for the IPA's

While I agree they have a selection of brews. I think 'good' is subjective to who drinks beer I personally think it is a bad selection for me:D

BTW I too am waiting for the IPA's

I have to agree. As a self proclaimed beer snob, I find the selection severely lacking. I recently emailed C&A asking them to consider broadening their beer selection to include some craft beers / more styles. If enough people do this, maybe they will.

I write this on every single comment card... The royal beer they had a couple years back was a good step, but now it's gone.. There is hope though - sister line celebrity has a great selection of beers (including some greats ipas) at the lawn club on solstice class, so maybe that will spread...

I have to agree. As a self proclaimed beer snob, I find the selection severely lacking. I recently emailed C&A asking them to consider broadening their beer selection to include some craft beers / more styles. If enough people do this, maybe they will.

Hopefully more of us will

I write this on every single comment card... The royal beer they had a couple years back was a good step, but now it's gone.. There is hope though - sister line celebrity has a great selection of beers (including some greats ipas) at the lawn club on solstice class, so maybe that will spread...

Where did the Royal beer go???

Good luck with the email campaign! :D I'm afraid it's a simple supply / demand issue, here's my comment from a similar thread from a few days ago:

Aaaahhhh ....... the attack of the beer snobs !! :D

I've told the snobs that if they would sit down each afternoon and drink 10 - 15 of their Honey Amber Unfiltered Wicked Fat Tires like we Bub Light drinkers do then RCI would have some incentive to carry them. It's Supply and Demand!! :D

Good luck with the email campaign! :D I'm afraid it's a simple supply / demand issue, here's my comment from a similar thread from a few days ago:

Drinking Bud Light is like drinking water Why would someone pay to drink water :p;):D

But on a serious note 10 years ago they didnt have the wine lists they do now and they have spent money on Celeb to bring more beer choices so it will happen but who knows how long

they have spent money on Celeb to bring more beer choices so it will happen but who knows how long
As long as "your stuff" doesn't take up too much valuable space in the beer cooler ........ I'm fine with it. Do they come "by the bucket" ?? :D

Actually I think there is a better chance of you switching to Celeb, than of them switching beer selctions to RCI!

Mass Market Cruise (RCI) = Mass Market Beer Choices :)

As long as "your stuff" doesn't take up too much valuable space in the beer cooler ........ I'm fine with it. Do they come "by the bucket" ?? :D

No problem I will share my beer space with yours:D maybe just a couple pony kegs im thinkin

And I wish they came by the bucket but I wont hold my breath for that to happen

Archived