Recommendations for what to do with 1.5 yr old.

pandabebe

Will be in Belize aboard Liberty of the Seas end of January. Last time I was in Belize we did a snorkel excursion, and from what I recall it was a long boat ride out. I'm looking for things to do with DS who will be 1.5 end of Jan. Any recommendations? Are there any beaches that we can go to without having to book an excursion through the cruiseline?

Will be in Belize aboard Liberty of the Seas end of January. Last time I was in Belize we did a snorkel excursion, and from what I recall it was a long boat ride out. I'm looking for things to do with DS who will be 1.5 end of Jan. Any recommendations? Are there any beaches that we can go to without having to book an excursion through the cruiseline?

No beaches that you can get to without a long boat ride. No pools in port. DS is too young for any cavetubing or snorkeling. And would be more of an annoyance to you and others on long bus trips to ruins. Might be too young for your ship's child care too. So maybe just put him in a baby carrying backpack and take the tender ride and walk around the TV, grab a bite to eat. Or a good day to spend on the ship without the crowds. Sorry, but that's the nuances of this port.

Archived