Help us decide/AOS or Serenade?

sherlynn

I have cruised on both and would take the Serenade over the AOS for your celebration. I love both ships, but I am partial to the Radiance Class ships. The Serenade's crew is outstanding and has won two recent fleetwide gold anchor service awards. There are lots of quiet places to enjoy each others company too. I don't miss the Promenade or ice rink when I am onboard the beautiful Serenade. The outdoor seating area at the back of the Windjammer is awesome, especially for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Eric

I have cruised on both and would take the Serenade over the AOS for your celebration. I love both ships, but I am partial to the Radiance Class ships. The Serenade's crew is outstanding and has won two recent fleetwide gold anchor service awards. There are lots of quiet places to enjoy each others company too. I don't miss the Promenade or ice rink when I am onboard the beautiful Serenade. The outdoor seating area at the back of the Windjammer is awesome, especially for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Eric

I completely agree with Eric. I have sailed both ships and enjoyed both cruises immensely. That being said, I would choose the Serenade. The ship is absolutely beautiful - love all the glass windows throughout! The crew is amazing, beautiful artwork, enjoyed the outside seating at the Windjammer, crepes in the Solarium, reubens and onion rings at the Seaview Cafe... I could just go on and on.

Karen

I have been on Serenade once and will cruise for the third time on AOS next week. I love the Serenade and we were just thinking about booking the Serenade for next year. We love the ports that AOS does but i think the Serenade is a much nicer ship.

I've been on both, and prefer the Serenade. The ship has a lot of glass so you can see the ocean from almost anywhere onboard. The Serenade has the Seaview Cafe, a nicer solarium, a thermal suite in the spa, two specialty restaurants (Adventure only has Portofino) and outdoor seating at the Windjammer.

The Adventure is bigger, has ice skating and the Royal Promenade. While I do enjoy the promenade, I find the extras on the Serenade make up for it.

We have not cruised on Adventure, but we have on Explorer, and we did the Southern Caribbean route on Serenade last month. We loved both cruises and both ships, but I would agree with everyone else about choosing the Serenade for an anniversary cruise. Amazing!

I have tons of photos of the ship and the ports we visited in the review linked in my signature, if you are interested.

Have fun deciding!

Thanks for all the suggestions......looks like the majority would go with the Serenade. I'm waiting to hear back from my TA about pricing but I'm now leaning towards the Serenade too! Looking forward to reading more about her in the coming months as we plan and anticipate our vacation.

Archived