Rhapsody of the Seas

wwjd1947

We will arrive in Burnie on March 14 and are interested in renting a car and driving to Stanley. In checking car rentals it seems that we will have to pick up the car at the airport. Can anyone provide information on how far the airport is from the port area. Any other information will be appreciated.

We will arrive in Burnie on March 14 and are interested in renting a car and driving to Stanley. In checking car rentals it seems that we will have to pick up the car at the airport. Can anyone provide information on how far the airport is from the port area. Any other information will be appreciated.

There is info posted on this question on the Australia/NZ Ports of Call board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1280229

The post from Australian family may be of some help to you.

You are very welcome.

Great news that it is all arranged and set.

Have a great day in Burnie.

Hey David, i just noticed you are doing the QM2.. have you had that booked for awhile? Good on ya mate, i hope you have a wonderful time! :)

You will really enjoy your trip to Stanley, make sure you do the chairlift, and also drive upto the Homestead.

Hey David, i just noticed you are doing the QM2.. have you had that booked for awhile? Good on ya mate, i hope you have a wonderful time! :)

We could not resist that one Jas.. booked for a while now.

Barry and I went over for her first cruise into the Med ,

so it will be be interesting to see how QM2 has progressed since then.

Trust it has improved, and we will now get a hot meal delivered to the table.:eek:

Archived