Help! Just Got Upgraded to a Penthouse

Randus62

I guess like everything else the DVD's differ from one ship to the next. I asked about the DVD's the first day on the Gem and was told they no longer supply any. Does anyone know if they still have them on the Jewel? We'll be on her next. Are they provided to all suites or just the upper suites? We'll be in an SF (old designation-AD).

I guess like everything else the DVD's differ from one ship to the next. I asked about the DVD's the first day on the Gem and was told they no longer supply any. Does anyone know if they still have them on the Jewel? We'll be on her next. Are they provided to all suites or just the upper suites? We'll be in an SF (old designation-AD).

Had them on the Jewel in all true suite levels. I suspect they didn't have them on the Gem because they have PPV movies, that the other Jewel class ships do not. Pillow menus are hit or miss, but just because the physical menu is not there doesn't mean you can't get them.

Robin

Ahh you are on the Sky. Best not to expect too much of the butler and enjoy the fabulous room. Our butler Theodor was best described as useless. We never saw him, had to use the paging system on the phone to contact someone who would then contact him. He would then call us and ask what we wanted, only ice and more coffee. He would then send someone else up with it. We once wanted lunch in our suite and phoned to speak to him. He said that we could only order things off of the standard room service menu, and sent a porter up with covered plastic plates and just left it in the room.

You know what we tipped him, zip.

We did complain to NCL about it but just got standard reply that butlers have to deal with many suites and can not just cater to one couple.

Archived