Room 7367 & 7365 Liberty Pictures or similar

Traveler210211

Can anyone upload Photos' of either of these Liberty Premier View Vista balcony rooms?

Or similar rooms?

I am just concerned that either may have obstructed views?

Thank you!

Are you asking about carnival Liberty -- these are regular balcony cabins cat 8C. There are NO obstructed balconies on carnival Liberty.

I am trying to figure out where Premier view Vista comes from

I see cat 9C 7440 & 7445 as a vista balcony.

Can you check the cabin numbers again.?

The cabins you have listed will look like this:

538789093QDYvfR_th.jpg

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

although NOT your cabin- canival cabins look alike. It will look exactly like the above photo.

Now the vista premium balcony looks like this:

2885012220098669841mHQQbs_th.jpg

which are 9C and cost a lot more then what you have listed.

These are not true suites and you get no added benifit to having this cabin

I think I have it figured out--the room type is 8c Balcony which I think are the 1st 2 pictures you posted?

Yep.

we sailed the Liberty twice- they both were great.

make sure you try the Mongolian grill located in the lido buffet.

We had 7365 when we sailed on the Liberty in March 2009. I can assure you there are no obstructions from the balcony. As it was our first cruise we have nothing to compare it to however we both loved the cabin and the cruise. I hope you do to.

We will see if we have any pictures we can upload to show you the actual cabin.

Regards

John

Hi there, OH said we would check for cabin photo's. Hope these will help as this was our 7365 cabin. To us it was perfectly situated to get to all floors and amenities. If I remember there was also a laundry room a couple of doors down across the passage.

Not uploaded photo's before so keeping fingers crossed you get them.

Enjoy? trying a test photo.

Mojomax

100_3353

Hi there,

You know, I can't remember if we did notice?? But will certainly find them the next time. Thanks for bringing them to no our notice. I felt we had ample storage in the closet area, but the drawers would have been a welcome "extra".

I think I have made a booby uploading photos, Ive put a thread on the help boards. Tell me what you think??

thanks

Hello there crusin,

Im so glad you got this message, as it was part of the "mistake" I made whilst uploading my photo's.

As mentioned in my replies, I did say I was new to uploading and that I had felt that I had made a booby!! , which I'm in the middle of seeking advice to rectify the problem.

Hope you are more patient with your work colleagues!

Hi there,

You know, I can't remember if we did notice?? But will certainly find them the next time. Thanks for bringing them to no our notice. I felt we had ample storage in the closet area, but the drawers would have been a welcome "extra".

I think I have made a booby uploading photos, Ive put a thread on the help boards. Tell me what you think??

thanks

I do not get that message when I looked at the photos-- I opened it again to check it out and still not getting that message.

I did get a message like that on one site--- but closed it up and reopened it and it was fine.

very few people know those drawers are there- awesome place to keep dirty clothes without digging out the suitcases

• 2 weeks later...
We had 7365 when we sailed on the Liberty in March 2009. I can assure you there are no obstructions from the balcony. As it was our first cruise we have nothing to compare it to however we both loved the cabin and the cruise. I hope you do to.

We will see if we have any pictures we can upload to show you the actual cabin.

Regards

John

Hi John, I just booked this cabin on Liberty as well, was there a storage unit or anything like that across the hall? Was it noisey?

Thank you

Hi John, I just booked this cabin on Liberty as well, was there a storage unit or anything like that across the hall? Was it noisey?

Thank you

there is a room service utility room in that section- Im not sure where it is.

But the three rooms across for that room will get some noise of rattling glasses, etc.

its the room directly across from room service room and the cabins on either side of that room

MikeNKim

Sorry for the delay replying.

To the best of my recollection there were only cabins next to ours and directly across from ours. There is a laundry room further up the corridor but that did not affect us in any way.

Our cruise was packed with spring break kids who had a great time. They did not disturb us in our cabin at any time and really enjoyed the full gambit of cruise activities including the formal nights where the majority of them made the effort to get dressed up.

We had no issues with noise outside of the cabin at any time during the cruise. I am sure you will have a great time like we did.

Enjoy.

John

• 2 years later...

Archived