Cabin Decorations

I am looking to do something fun for my 11 y/o daughter on our upcoming cruise on the FOS and thought about "Bon Voyage" decorations. I was wondering if they just end up getting in the way? I am a neat freak.....:o

Are they worth the money? Any other suggestions based on things ya'll have done? Thanks!

Good grief........these types of replies are exactly why I never ask questions. Noticed you are spreading your negativity on other threads too.:confused:

I would ignore, I had a second thought, your daughter would enjoy the decorations. Go for it!

Our daughters had our promenade room decorated for our 40th wedding anniversary and we were totally surprised. The decorations were very nice and the room steward did an excellent job hanging them.They were not in the way and I am a neat freak also. We did the same for our best friends last year and they were thrilled,as I'm sure your daughter will be. They also made it easier to locate the room.

Archived