Is there any difference in cabin size of the E2 vs D2 on the Explorer Class

stipmom

The E2 is slightly smaller than the D2. There is a love seat in the E2 and a full size couch in the D2. I loved the hump cabin - IMO the convenience to the aft stairs and elevator outweighed any extra space and the E2's are usually less expensive as well. They are the best balcony deal on the ship. What deck are you booked on?

I agree the HUMP Balcony is a great location for any cabin my favorite

The D2 is a little bigger yes it does have a sofa instead of a love seat which in turn pushes the bed closer to the balcony away from the middle of the cabin which gives you more space to walk around the bed since you arnt bumping into the curved part of the shelves:D:D

Location, Location, location. E2 on the hump is better then a D2 far from the elevator.

A friend of ours on the recent Explorer holiday sailing had a 6th deck center E hump. I photograped it carefully then photographed an E not on the hump that was part of the CC cabin crawl. The E2 hump was a little bigger then the straight line hump and almost as big as our regular D2. I don't believe RCI's line that humps are not bigger. And I got the pics to prove it. Might add them to our Webshots album mentioned below.

The DI was bigger with a larger couch then our D2.

Archived