Early Saver Questions

RumpunchGirl

I printed out the policy from Carnival's web sight. I have read it several times. Seems pretty clear. Here is the part I am wondering about "The lower fare must be: i) for the same ship, sailing, statroom category and number of guests; ii) available for booking at the time you submit your request for lower rate. " So, if I have ES and book a Vista Suite, does this mean a Vista Suite would have to be available at the time of price drop? There are so few of them on the ship I am looking at. If all Vistas are booked, I wouldn't get the lower rate? Maybe I am misunderstanding this. HELP!!

Also once your cat room is completely booked, you won't see it online for price matching. I have a spa cabin booked on Dream and there are only 2 left, so once they sell out, I have nothing left to price match against.

Here's my question - I booked a 4D as an ES and have already made my final payment for my April cruise. I saw on the Carnival website yesterday that now as a past guest, cat 4B is being offered a free upgrade to 4D - at $10 pp cheaper than what I booked my cabin for.

I already sent in my claim form, but I'm wondering if it would be approved or not. I tried calling my PVP, but she was very confusing and I don't think I was successful in getting my question across to her.

Here's my question - I booked a 4D as an ES and have already made my final payment for my April cruise. I saw on the Carnival website yesterday that now as a past guest, cat 4B is being offered a free upgrade to 4D - at $10 pp cheaper than what I booked my cabin for.

I already sent in my claim form, but I'm wondering if it would be approved or not. I tried calling my PVP, but she was very confusing and I don't think I was successful in getting my question across to her.

From what you say, if the price is $10 pp cheaper, sounds like a price drop to me.

When I tried this they said I had to compare my room to a 4D, not the 4B and the price was for a 4B, even with the upgrade. I was denied; however, you might get it. Let us know.

When I tried this they said I had to compare my room to a 4D, not the 4B and the price was for a 4B, even with the upgrade. I was denied; however, you might get it. Let us know.

You should have gotten the upgrade/OBC, as bottomline you could have booked a 4D for that 4B fare. Out of curiosity, who told you this, the ES Price Adjustment Group or your PVP or 800-agent? ken

Archived