Camping

Mr. Y

This is one of the kindest offers I have ever read on this site...bless you T-bay! :)

Unfortunately we have laws against naked people spending time with minors....even Canadians. :(

If they were in Toronto, as long as she kept on her bikini bottom, there would be no issue. Women are allowed to go topless here (and be around children).

Don't forget to bring a few plastic bags for those midnight pee and poop runs. Same rule applies that's in forest - anything you bring into the woods (or Lido deck), you bring out of the woods (or Lido deck). :D

If they were in Toronto, as long as she kept on her bikini bottom, there would be no issue. Women are allowed to go topless here (and be around children).

Don't forget to bring a few plastic bags for those midnight pee and poop runs. Same rule applies that's in forest - anything you bring into the woods (or Lido deck), you bring out of the woods (or Lido deck). :D

Toplessness also legal in Maine. Why is it only allowed in cold weather areas??:)

I have to assume that he was kidding about the grill.

I have to assume like many of his other posts that he's kidding about the whole thing.

I've seen security wake up passengers on the Lido and Promenade late at night and tell them they are not allowed to sleep there.

They won't let a tent or any other form of camping be done. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived