Labadee Zip-Line Questions

Ditch

I was wondering if anyone had any recent memories of their adventure on the zip-line in Labadee.

RCCL is charging $85 for a little over an hour, my question is "how many trips were you able to make". Also, when is the best time of the day to go.

You only get to go once down the big line & one practice run on the beach line. I think its worth it though, had a blast. We have done it twice and always went by 11am, my friends were signned up to go in the afternoon after lunch but it got canceled due to winds, bummer. But as long as its a nice day anytime should be good.

You ride once.

Last week our riders had a mini "test run" on a small line..then they were loaded into a truck for the journey up to the main line.

The main zip ride doesn't last long but they all enjoyed the trip down.

The line was busy most of the day we were there so the cost didn't seem to turn many people off.

I did the Oasis of the Seas zip line and it was JERKY and I felt unsafe. While on Labadee, I watched people doing the zip line there, and I thought, "I think this one isn't as jerky...and it looks fun." Does anyone have a comparison to make? I am a lady of 62 and after doing the zip line on the Oasis, I said NEVER AGAIN, but I do have a BUCKET LIST and I am wanting to do this on Labadee. Any pointers, suggestions....???

Archived