Hard to do 7 day cruises after a 10?

psbhappy

7 days is fine for working people and limited time off, limited flexibility because you can do it with one week off work. But 10-12 days is more worthwhile, depending on where you are going, especially if you use the cruise ship as a vehicle to see Europe and other places. I could not do 10 days in the Caribbean, one island is just like the next.

Really? Have you been to St Lucia? Is it like St Thomas? You have got to be kidding...

K

7 days is fine for working people and limited time off, limited flexibility because you can do it with one week off work. But 10-12 days is more worthwhile, depending on where you are going, especially if you use the cruise ship as a vehicle to see Europe and other places. I could not do 10 days in the Caribbean, one island is just like the next.

We just did 20 days in the Caribbean in November/December. I love being in tropical climates and atmosphere of the islands even if we've been there before. For us, the ship is the destination and if we're flying across country from the West Coast, it has to be a minimum of 14 days or else we feel like we just get there and it's time to fly all the way home again.

Archived