Questions on Pac Dawn

VicGuy

Arvo Fellow Cruisers,

I have a friend who is heading off on the Pac Dawn next week on White Cloud Wonders and has some questions if anyone can shed some light?

What is the current price for the laundrette and does it still take dollar coins.

Is there a shuttle bus from Port Chalmers to Dunedin and from Akaroa to Christchurch?.

They have done their past cruises on the Pac Sun and are looking forward to making the acquantance of the beautiful lady that is the Pac Dawn:):)

We anchored at Akaroa last Feb and were tendered ashore. I don't remember there being a shuttle bus to Christchurch, but there was a ship's tour there. (We did the historical walking tour of the town and loved it, but then we do like social history.)

The washing machines and dryers took $1 and $2 coins. It was three dollars a wash and three dollars to dry them. They have good steam irons and they are free.

We love the Pac Dawn and are going on our 3rd cruise on her in Feb (to NZ again) which brings me to ask if anyone who has been recently can remember how much the shuttle bus from Pt Chalmers to Dunedin was please?)

Archived