Celebrity Constellation C3 cabins

2ndsailing

I'm looking at booking a cruise for January 28th, 2012 on the Constellation. I have been on the Constellation with my family and at that time we had adjoining rooms. This is a trip for my husband and myself so we want to avoid the adjoining rooms. My first choice would be a aft balcony but there're all sold out. I'm looking at a C3 cabins 8148 through 8162. Any comments about these cabins?

I'm looking at booking a cruise for January 28th, 2012 on the Constellation. I have been on the Constellation with my family and at that time we had adjoining rooms. This is a trip for my husband and myself so we want to avoid the adjoining rooms. My first choice would be a aft balcony but there're all sold out. I'm looking at a C3 cabins 8148 through 8162. Any comments about these cabins?

Don't give up on the Aft cabins. We're on the April 23, 2011 cruise on Connie. The Aft cabins were "sold out" for the first 6 months. Now that we are closer to our cruise date there are 2 or 3 aft cabins available. :)

I think agencies put a hold on them and then let them go as the date draws near.

Don't give up on the Aft cabins. We're on the April 23, 2011 cruise on Connie. The Aft cabins were "sold out" for the first 6 months. Now that we are closer to our cruise date there are 2 or 3 aft cabins available. :)

I think agencies put a hold on them and then let them go as the date draws near.

Thank you. I will keep my eye on them. I guess I can always "upgrade" if any become available.

Not sure if by 'aft' you mean the FV's? Those are usually held by the cruiseline for larger families until close to sailing when they are released to anyone if they are still available.

I'm looking at booking a cruise for January 28th, 2012 on the Constellation. I have been on the Constellation with my family and at that time we had adjoining rooms. This is a trip for my husband and myself so we want to avoid the adjoining rooms. My first choice would be a aft balcony but there're all sold out. I'm looking at a C3 cabins 8148 through 8162. Any comments about these cabins?[/quo

We stayed in 8120 on our recent cruise on the Constellation. We found no issues with its being an adjoining cabin. It was centrally located and quiet. The cabins you are looking at are identical to ours, just further back and not adjoining. You should be quite pleased with them. As the other poster noted, though, keep an eye out for the aft cabins you prefer. This far out you never know what will become available. Good luck.:)

Hi

We are in #8150 and have sailed in this before, it is in a great

location near to the aft stairs and elevators, you will have no problems

the only issue is that the crew entrance is close by.

I think there is a sticky at the top of the boards detailing the best M class

cabins.

If not try a search.

Cheers

Swisgo --We are booked into cabin #8152 on the April 9th cruise on the Connie. Please let me know if that cabin (next to your # 8150) is noisey because of the crew entrance. The only thing my husband has requested is a quiet cabin. Thanks for your help.

Hi

We are in #8150 and have sailed in this before, it is in a great

location near to the aft stairs and elevators, you will have no problems

the only issue is that the crew entrance is close by.

I think there is a sticky at the top of the boards detailing the best M class

cabins.

If not try a search.

Cheers

I could only find the "sticky" for the S class. We stayed in 8126 and 8128 with our sons a few years ago and liked the location. Do you remember where the crew entrance was located?

I could only find the "sticky" for the S class. We stayed in 8126 and 8128 with our sons a few years ago and liked the location. Do you remember where the crew entrance was located?

Hi

I did a little digging and found this link

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22662294&highlight=millenium+class+cabins#

Have a look at post 25.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Steve

Archived