Nachi Cocom

RAMSJUNKIE887

Anybody remember the bartenders names that are normally there. I went last year in march and one guys name was mario but i cant for the life of me remember the other guys name. they fed me and my wife the best shots we ever had buy the handfulls. just wondering I told him id see him in a year and would remember his name dont wanna let him down if hes still there he took good care of us.

We had Carlos twice - kept coming by with a fresh pina colada for me when my current one was about 3/4 done! :D:D

it might be carlos but this wasnt a waiter these two guys were actually the bar tenders we sat at the pool bar most of the day and they were making shots id never heard of and they all tasted like different desserts I sure hope the same ones are there that was a great day!

We had Carlos twice - kept coming by with a fresh pina colada for me when my current one was about 3/4 done! :D:D

Carlos is the guy who could be Ray Romano's brother :)

There is also Manuel....give me a couple minutes and I'll think of the names of more...

Carlos works the beach usually from what I remember;)

Yes, things about Nachi are always a blurr, but you're right, Carlos and Manuel work the beach and they do it well :D My glass is never empty for long.

God, I love that place :)

I am interrested in going to Nachi also and have been reading the threads.... A lot of people rave about "Carlos".

I agree. We had Carlos the first time we were there and he wa excellent!! He even brought me my drink in the ocean!! LOL

I remember his face..lol About the last thing I remember from NC!!! My husband said he named a shot after me and was passing them to everyone to try. I don't remember that too much. Just laughing and having a good time at the pool bar!!

I can't wait to go back! Hopefully it will be in March!!

We had Joseph running back and forth to the bar. He was delivering drinks in the water. I am not sure of the guys name but the actual bartender was the guy in the pictures above.

An awesome day, everyone there had a great time and everyone quickly became friends, may have been the drinks and sun!

Karen

Archived