Taxi fare dock to Mendenhall Visitor Center?

travelbuds

Hi,

Curious what the taxi fare is from the dock in Juneau to Mendenhall. Will be taking the blue bus for the return trip.

Thanks.

It's a bit further to the glacier than the airport, and it's $25 from the docks to the airport, so figure at least that much. Let's say $35 to be safe. And there's the tip too.

It's a bit further to the glacier than the airport, and it's $25 from the docks to the airport, so figure at least that much. Let's say $35 to be safe. And there's the tip too.

Hi Tee Harbor,

Thank you for your reply. Hoping to get out to Mendenhall (on a Sunday) before the blue bus starts its trips.

Bruce

Hi Tee Harbor,

Thank you for your reply. Hoping to get out to Mendenhall (on a Sunday) before the blue bus starts its trips.

Bruce

The taxis have a parking area in front of the Red Dog Saloon, but it might be a good idea to have a couple of phone numbers with you if your ship's going to be in early. The taxi companies in town are listed on the city's tourism site. I use Evergreen, but they're all fine.

The taxis have a parking area in front of the Red Dog Saloon, but it might be a good idea to have a couple of phone numbers with you ........ I use Evergreen, but they're all fine.

Hi Tee Harbor,

Thanks again. I've got the numbers for Evergreen and Capital Cab just in case.

Bruce

Archived