D+ Welcome Basket

Thanks for posting that' date=' [b']Carol[/b]. Looks really nice. Did she say anything about the drinks that she got?

As of last night,she said she didnt get her Diet Coke yet,so we dont know how much you get..

Just to let everyone know but this basket is also given to Emerald, Diamond, and Pinnacle Members. It looks like the liquid refreshment to be selected is the only difference.

Footnote #5 under Member's Benefits says............

"Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest's stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing".

"The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine, house white wine or house sparkling wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory".

Radio posted on his "live" thread that his basket (D+) contained dried fruit, nuts, and gouda cheeses with a bottle of water. Obviously, he didn't have a chance to preorder as he embarked on Jan. 21, so he was surprised and he correctly opined that it must be part of the new C&A program. Seems to be a very nice gift. Yes, Robyn, there is candy in the fridge and cookies too!

I didn't know Radio had a Live thread going. Unless it got pushed off the early pages by the sturm un drang about the new point system.

I wonder what RCI is paying Torn Ranch per basket. Odd that they took away that small piece of Andes pillow mints and went this route. I'm not complaining, just wondering.

I'm already plotting to bring a sleeve of crackers for the gouda to help me wash down the wine. ;) Next, I think a trip up to the WJ for some grapes and olives. :) Man I wish it was April already. :cool:

I wonder what RCI is paying Torn Ranch per basket. Odd that they took away that small piece of Andes pillow mints and went this route. I'm not complaining, just wondering.

I'm already plotting to bring a sleeve of crackers for the gouda to help me wash down the wine. ;) Next, I think a trip up to the WJ for some grapes and olives. :) Man I wish it was April already. :cool:

Everyone used to get the pillow chocolates. Now only suite passengers (but every cabin on Oasis & Allure - explain THAT!) get them.

These are a C&A reward. First timers won't get them.

There are "biscuits" in the basket, in case you don't feel like fetching your own crackers. (in the middle behind the cheese)

Everyone used to get the pillow chocolates. Now only suite passengers (but every cabin on Oasis & Allure - explain THAT!) get them.

These are a C&A reward. First timers won't get them.

There are "biscuits" in the basket, in case you don't feel like fetching your own crackers. (in the middle behind the cheese)

Thanks, probably need my eyes checked. Those biscuits looked like banana bread to me. :o But go figure, now that I know what they are, they look just like biscuits to me. :D

Just to let everyone know but this basket is also given to Emerald, Diamond, and Pinnacle Members. It looks like the liquid refreshment to be selected is the only difference.

Footnote #5 under Member's Benefits says............

"Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest's stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing".

"The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine, house white wine or house sparkling wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory".

And yet, here is what I see when I go to gift selection. I am soooooo confused. :confused:

giftpreference-vi.jpg

Note the "*One gift amenity per household. House brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory." Once again, the only thing that is consistent in the constant inconsistencies. I guess you can make the case that they are talking about the Bonus Gift, but it wouldn't be hard to add the asterisk there to show what the comment applied to.

Anyone know what the Diamond basket is? Is it the same basket with a less exciting beverage ???? The D plus basket looks really good.

It's the same basket........just a difference in the liquid refreshments available for selection. From the Member's Benefits page.

Archived