pullman bed mattresses

sarahtar

A 60 year old friend of ours was with us last month on Radiance and she LOVED the pullman. Much more than the sofa that she's gotten in the past. We just had to be careful with the ladder so we didn't whack toes on it during the night on trip to the "loo"!

I was curious about this, as well, and wondering if anyone has a picture of a cabin with the pullman bed out. We have two connecting rooms booked on Freedom of the Seas on August and will be using 3 pullman beds - I'm curious how crowded we are going to be. Thanks! :D

I was curious about this, as well, and wondering if anyone has a picture of a cabin with the pullman bed out. We have two connecting rooms booked on Freedom of the Seas on August and will be using 3 pullman beds - I'm curious how crowded we are going to be. Thanks! :D

We were on IOS last summer and had a stateroom with two pullman beds. Our children loved them!! I went up a couple of times to retrieve teddy bears etc, and found them quite easy to climb up etc. Just had to watch your head, otherwise BANG!!

Attached is a photo with our gorgeous DD on her pullman. Also a photo of the stateroom without the pullman beds down. (sorry, last day mess of trying to get packed!). I would agree with the previous poster that the mattress on the floor would not leave you much room at all.

741855641_P1030081-Copy.jpg.b75b57345970a922dc0eaa64cf831a68.jpg

P1020781.jpg.e64acfa7ac357b1e84428665a9d51d1a.jpg

On one of our cruises (on Explorer) my teenage daughter wasn't feeling well one night and didn't want to sleep in the pullman so we pulled the mattress off and put it on the floor for her. It made it a little tight, and there wasn't much walking room, but it worked.

Archived