Surreal Bath?

maddmaxx

Can anyone advise if DCL still offers a secret little spa adventerue called the surreal bath? (sp?) We've, ahhhh, indulged in that little perk a few times in the past on the Wonder and Magic... wondering if they offer it on the Dream... haven't heard much about it in recent years... anyone every had the experience?

Seriously, you want adult time, put the kids in the club and lock the cabin door for an hour. It just wasn't that big of a deal for us.

Baskin Robbins makes all of those ice cream flavors for a reason... don't man to beat the topic to death but we had some really fun times and memories in the SB... especially when my wife, in an effort to find the button that produced the steam in the steam room... turned out to be the emergency call button... (thank you, Captain Morgan)... we still laugh about that... to DCL's credit... their "emergency button" response time is pretty quick! You can't have that much fun locked in your cabin!

Baskin Robbins makes all of those ice cream flavors for a reason... don't man to beat the topic to death but we had some really fun times and memories in the SB... especially when my wife, in an effort to find the button that produced the steam in the steam room... turned out to be the emergency call button... (thank you, Captain Morgan)... we still laugh about that... to DCL's credit... their "emergency button" response time is pretty quick! You can't have that much fun locked in your cabin!

We have a nice bathroom set up at home, we can do everything here that we could do in the Rasul plus take a whirlpool tub soak if we want. I keep it well stocked with salts, scrubs, etc. Maybe that's why we didn't see the big deal of it. To each their own I guess.

We have a nice bathroom set up at home, we can do everything here that we could do in the Rasul plus take a whirlpool tub soak if we want. I keep it well stocked with salts, scrubs, etc. Maybe that's why we didn't see the big deal of it. To each their own I guess.

Basking Robbins... all those flavors...

Archived