Wine and cruisetour question

mark&lisa

1st- is there a savings by purchasing a wine package prior to sailing vs buying when seated? 2nd-are you able to change or cancel any of your excursions on the land portion of your cruisetour (alaska cruisetour package) or are they set in stone? I'd like to upgrade or cancel one of the tours in Denali ?? (cruisetour #20) Does anyone have information on this? Thanks

1st- is there a savings by purchasing a wine package prior to sailing vs buying when seated? 2nd-are you able to change or cancel any of your excursions on the land portion of your cruisetour (alaska cruisetour package) or are they set in stone? I'd like to upgrade or cancel one of the tours in Denali ?? (cruisetour #20) Does anyone have information on this? Thanks

I can't tell you about cruisetours - perhaps you should call RC: C&A if you have cruised with RC before: Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

or (800) 859-7225 if you have not.

Wine package: same price, no matter where purchased.

We did Alaska several years ago on Princess and we were able to change from the Denali "Natural History Tour" to the "Tundra Wilderness Tour" at the Princess Lodge in Fairbanks when we learned that the former tour only takes you 17 miles into the park, just beyond the hard surface highway. But would recommend making any changes before you leave if you can, get better departure times in Denali. The earlier departures generally see more wildlife than the late morning departures.

We did Alaska several years ago on Princess and we were able to change from the Denali "Natural History Tour" to the "Tundra Wilderness Tour" at the Princess Lodge in Fairbanks when we learned that the former tour only takes you 17 miles into the park, just beyond the hard surface highway. But would recommend making any changes before you leave if you can, get better departure times in Denali. The earlier departures generally see more wildlife than the late morning departures.

yes, that's what I've learned after booking, but rcl isn't cooperating yet ??

Archived