Is an 11:30 am Flight to early?

sayvan

Looking at booking a flight out of Miami when disembarking the Liberty in February and found a great deal on a flight leaving at 11:30 am. I am thinking this should be ok but wondered if anyone had thoughts or experiences with a flight around this time after the cruise?

Looking at booking a flight out of Miami when disembarking the Liberty in February and found a great deal on a flight leaving at 11:30 am. I am thinking this should be ok but wondered if anyone had thoughts or experiences with a flight around this time after the cruise?

If you are in Zone 1 or doing carry off luggage, and taking a cab, an 11:30 am flight out of MIA is a piece of cake. I've booked that time flight back to NY for my last two cruises (12/4/10 and 1/9/11) and was actually in the terminal past security at 9AM and boarding earlier flights that I switched for 9:45AM takeoff.

If you are not in zone 1, or not doing carry off, or using CCL transport, I wouldn't chance it.

Now to watch some football!

If you are in Zone 1 or doing carry off luggage, and taking a cab, an 11:30 am flight out of MIA is a piece of cake. I've booked that time flight back to NY for my last two cruises (12/4/10 and 1/9/11) and was actually in the terminal past security at 9AM and boarding earlier flights that I switched for 9:45AM takeoff.

If you are not in zone 1, or not doing carry off, or using CCL transport, I wouldn't chance it.

Now to watch some football!

Thanks... I figured it would work and enjoy your game!

the only reason 11:30 would be too early is if there is an issue with the ship getting clearance...or someone not taking care of their on board charges....or maybe the ship getting in late for whatever reason. Your chances of getting off the ship in time are good.

Archived