Princess World Cruise - Sectors Question

CruiseAdict218

How many sectors are there? Like in the Princess Atlas there are four for the Pacific Princess, for the Sun Princess I found more. so what I'm asking is there a website I can view all the sectors?
Just received a flyer in the mail about the two world cruises yesterday. As you said, the Pacific Princess has four segments which can be combined for longer cruises. The Sun Princess is offering 5 segments. If you don't know the segments I can post for you. You would just look at that portion of the total World Cruise on the website.

Just received a flyer in the mail about the two world cruises yesterday. As you said, the Pacific Princess has four segments which can be combined for longer cruises. The Sun Princess is offering 5 segments. If you don't know the segments I can post for you. You would just look at that portion of the total World Cruise on the website.

Can you post the five segments of Sun Princess' World Cruise? thats the one im curious about. If you have it.

Some sectors are more popular than others.

eg the LA to Sydney is popular with Australians and NZ'ers and the number of cabins allocated to this sector usually go fairly quickly.

From what I can see from previous cruises, they try to allocate the cabins according to the demand.

As stated above, the best way to find out is to contact a TA for availability.

We have had to wait list for some sectors, until they work out how much space they have to offer.

Archived