Paris Hotel & Photo Tours

kcbarker

We are looking into staying at one of these hotels in Paris....Hotel Duo (4th) or Relais Monceau (8th). Anyone stayed at either of these? Also has anyone taken the Paris Photo Tours? Is there a guide leading the tour?

Have not used that specific group or individual called "Paris Photo Tours". I looked at their website and it seems that a guide (who is also an experienced photographer) would be with you.

We used in 2007 foror private, personal tours, Linda Mathieu. Very pleased. Nice and interesting experience. You can check with her at:

parisphototours@aol.com

Or, her website of

http://www.lindamathieu.com/paris

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 29,950 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

We are looking into staying at one of these hotels in Paris....Hotel Duo (4th) or Relais Monceau (8th). Anyone stayed at either of these? Also has anyone taken the Paris Photo Tours? Is there a guide leading the tour?

I have not stayed in either hotel,but know the areas and IMHO I would stay in the Hotel Duo just for location and sightseeing as it is closer to the area I always stay in and never have a problem getting around. The Relais is in an area that is ok,but for getting out in a fun busy area the Duo is better in MHO of course.I am guessing that Parisphoto tours is still given by Linda,but if not I am sure(guessing it is one and the same) you will be pleased.I have met her through friends,but not taken her tour. Have a great time!!!!

Archived