Serenade of the Seas for 2yr/1yr old kiddies

CleoSushi

Hi there,

Ive been posting a lot planning for this trip this fall lol.

Just wanted to inquire from all the families who may have been on Serenade of the Seas recently, what areas are good for a 2 1/2 yr DS and my friend's 1 and a 1/2 yr old DD (that would be their ages at the time of saling).

We are toilet training my little guy now but just in case i want to know what can be done so he can enjoy the water (can we bring an inflatable mini tube for him to enjoy while on deck)? What about the play area? Anything fun?

Thanks,!

I just got back Saturday from the Serenade. My DD is 3 1/2 and completely toilet trained. She went to the main pool, but it is salt water and she kept getting gulps of water in her mouth. There is a small kid's pool at the aft of deck 12. It is about 18 inches deep and fresh water. She LOVED this pool. Only toilet trained kids are allowed in either pool. There is a small water slide for little kids and a larger one for big kids and big kids at heart. Kids under 48" need to go down with an adult over 18.

When DD was 1, we took a blow up bathtub for her to use on deck. We filled it with the water from the shower. It worked out really well. Good luck!

I just got back Saturday from the Serenade. My DD is 3 1/2 and completely toilet trained. She went to the main pool, but it is salt water and she kept getting gulps of water in her mouth. There is a small kid's pool at the aft of deck 12. It is about 18 inches deep and fresh water. She LOVED this pool. Only toilet trained kids are allowed in either pool. There is a small water slide for little kids and a larger one for big kids and big kids at heart. Kids under 48" need to go down with an adult over 18.

When DD was 1, we took a blow up bathtub for her to use on deck. We filled it with the water from the shower. It worked out really well. Good luck!

Thanks! so the blow up pool is allowed on deck, that is awesome. THANKS

Archived