Prinsendam Amazon Adventure

Howasaur

Haven't heard from anyone about the 2010 cruise up the Amazon. I'm planning on going this year Nov.

You may want to read Captain Albert's Blog for information on the 2010 Amazon Cruise. Here's the link:

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/albert/?m=201012&paged=2

The Amazon Cruise covered the period Nov-Dec 2010.

Bob

Haven't heard from anyone about the 2010 cruise up the Amazon. I'm planning on going this year Nov.

I circumnavigated SA last year on the Prinsendam and blogged the trip including well over a week up and down the Amazon. Here's the link.

http://grandvoyageofsouthamerica.blogspot.com/

I circumnavigated SA last year on the Prinsendam and blogged the trip including well over a week up and down the Amazon. Here's the link.

http://grandvoyageofsouthamerica.blogspot.com/

just read your blog and it was excellent thank you. May I ask, if it's not being obtrusive of your thoughts on the dining room? were you on fixed dining and if so any preference as to where to be?

thanks, just struggling as have never been on her. Hoping we don't see too much rust :)

Karen your Blog was great. I enjoyed the animal and insect shots, The Captains report and JBWNJ, Paul123 report just makes me count the days until we go,. Most of the time while cruising you will find me hanging over the railing (NOT SICK) looking for dolphins and such to take pictures of usually from dawn till dusk. Thank-you again to all

I enjoyed reading your report of the cruise very well wirtten. Especially about the critters found on deck while cruising the Amazon and the Dolphins. One question while cruising in the Ocean did you see any whales or Dolphins I'm into wild life of all types and enjoy watching for and taking pictures of. Our last cruise in the caribbean the only picctures I got where of dolphins off in the distances and Flying Fish which I posted on this site:):)

I didn't see dolphins or whales in the ocean but did see dolphins in the river.

Saw a variety of birds and an iguana when we went piranha fishing.

Did not get a decent photograph of the dolphins because of distance.

Kazu,

I have been on the little lady twice -- it is my favorite ship. I always choose as you wish dining.

If you look at the deck plan, you can see the layout of the fixed dining.

Just a note of warning. People walk through the fixed dining room from the Ocean Bar as a way to get to the main dining room, so there can be a lot of traffic at times.

Kazu,

I have been on the little lady twice -- it is my favorite ship. I always choose as you wish dining.

If you look at the deck plan, you can see the layout of the fixed dining.

Just a note of warning. People walk through the fixed dining room from the Ocean Bar as a way to get to the main dining room, so there can be a lot of traffic at times.

thanks mabert.

This is very nice of you. much appreciated :)

Archived