Mercury-Lost Photos

dothow

Hi,

Just got off the Mercury today 1/24/11 in Baltimore.

When leaving the ship we must have dropped our photos that we purchased on the ship. The photos were in a small flat plastic Celebrity bag. We know that we had them in the theater where were had to go to until our number green 19 was called to disembark.

We don't know if we dropped it leaving the theater, on the ship as we were leaving or in the terminal. We called the terminal and they searched the luggage area and found nothing. They also checked lost and found in the teminal and no one turned anything in. We also contacted Celebrity and they will send an e-mail to the ship to see if anyone turned them in and get back to us in 48 hours. We know alot of our fellow Cruise Critic members were also on our cruise and therefore we thought we would check to see if anyone had seen them or picked the bag up and handed it in. If you have found such a bag please let us know and we would be more than happy to send a self addressed envelope with postage to have them retuned to us. My husband and I went on this cruise for my 60th birthday and purchased these photos as a memento of our wonderful trip on the Mercury.

Thank you

dothow

CruisinManiac,

Yes, I also posted on the roll calls. We also contacted Celebrity and they are

sending a communication to the ship to see if they have been turned in or not.

If not they will put us in touch with the company that handles the photos.

They keep them on file for several weeks. Therefore, they could maybe do reprints and

send them to us.

Thanks for your kind response,

dothow

Archived