Wet Lizard

vfb2girls

Has anyone stopped here recently? I have hear conflicting reports that the service has gone really down hill and that there are a lot of things on the menu that are no longer available. Any input would be helpful. Thank you

Don't really want to eat there just have a few drinks and people watch. Like I said we were in Belize in 08 and I really can't remember the cruise terminal at all.

You'll find it a bit longer and more shops. They also have a "One for the Road" place in the middle of the boardwalk. But try to get a table along the rail upstairs at the main bar to people watch.

Wet Lizard & people watching is an excursion in itself. In fact it's the only excursion we take in Belize these days.

We were there last month on our Glory cruise. Service was still top notch and the conch fritters still the best we've ever tasted anywhere.

Will be there again next week on our NCL Spirit cruise with Belikin in hand and a huge plate of conch fritters to share.:D

Dianne

I'd love to try both on our upcoming WC cruise in May. Have been hearing that the downstairs area has been expanded from just the little gift 'shop' and wonder if I can get my conch fritter bucket list item filled without having to climb all those stairs? Using a tripod cane so it's a pain in more ways than one...anyone know?

Archived