What's Not To Miss in Tenerife?

BridgeMates

We will be doing a TA in Oct 2011 and have been researchig the Ports, I found this map with suggested things to see and do.http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/maps.html. Click on Places to see then at the top click Santa Cruz, I believe one can walk this pretty easy. Have a good time.

Forget about Santa Cruz. It´s not that pretty. Get the tram to La Laguna, a bus to Puerto de la Cruz, or even rent a car and visit other places in the island. Some tips: Icod de los Vinos, Garrachico, Costa del Silencio, Nasca, Orotava.

Forget about Santa Cruz. It´s not that pretty. Get the tram to La Laguna, a bus to Puerto de la Cruz, or even rent a car and visit other places in the island. Some tips: Icod de los Vinos, Garrachico, Costa del Silencio, Nasca, Orotava.

keltic, our cruise stops in Vigo, and from there we want to spend the day in Santiago de Compostela, which according to your info, is your home.

Would you help us?

I want to hire a local guide who will pick us up at the ship, show us everything of historical, cultural, culinary and architectural importance, and return us to the ship.

Any specific (or even general) recommendations?

Archived