Advanced reservations...how soon??

ldl05

Hi all!!! We have booked on the Allure of the Seas on October 30th, 2011. How soon before can I book reservations for specialty restaurants and entertainment? Thank you for you help :) !!

Hi all!!! We have booked on the Allure of the Seas on October 30th, 2011. How soon before can I book reservations for specialty restaurants and entertainment? Thank you for you help :) !!

In other threads, posters have said typically about 2 months out.

For what it's worth, I am on the May 14 sailing of Oasis, and it's not open for us yet, so I continually periodically check, even though we're not close to 2 months out yet....just in case.

My experience is that is can vary a bit....around 90 days out is about right....BUT I have seen specialty dining open sometimes 120 days out or more....I would use the 120 day point as a "start checking" time frame and go from there.

• 4 weeks later...
we are on the 10th of April on Allure we were to reserve 70 days out.

Gail, Are you still doing the Aluure on the 23rd of October? We're getting the rollcall together?! Thanks in advance for the update! - Miriam

Archived