Welcome aboard gift?

WARNING:Do not get too attached to the items in the particular welcome basket photo earlier in this thread. Yours may vary!

DH and I are Diamond and just got off Oasis. Our welcome basket held a small bag of trail mix, a bag with a few small chocolate chip cookies, and a little bag of dried fruit. It was delivered with two bottles of water (no opportunity to select beverage as new program was announced too soon before cruise). DH enjoyed the treats well enough. the gesture was appreciated, but our basket contained less than others have reported. I suspect D+ got a nicer basket than D. Perfectly reasonable if so. I just don't want other D's (or E's) to be surprised and disappointed in their baskets.

That sounds exactly like what my mother, who is emerald, got on the Monarch today with the exception of the water. She got one can of Coke, which is the beverage she had chosen online. Her roomie is one of her friends who is platinum so no basket or beverage.

Will have to see if diamond get something different on the Monarch since she will be diamond after this cruise and is on the Monarch again in February and the Allure in April.

Looking forward to getting onboard the Mariner tomorrow. My cabinmate is already on board. She did not have a chance to preorder her welcome aboard beverage as she was already on the ship and apparently they cannot get onto the website from the ship. We are both D+, from different households and states, so it will be interesting to see if we get one or two baskets and/or drinks. I´ll let you know.

Archived